Textile & Apparel Industries
The attorneys at LA Law Firm, P.C., are skilled and experienced practitioners in providing business legal advice to the textile and apparel industries. We have a strong history of representing importers, exporters, knitting companies, dye-houses, converting companies and clothing manufacturers throughout Los Angeles and Southern California.
In commercial debt collections cases, we know time is of the essence, and we will employ the most effective and efficient legal means available to collect your money. Contact our firm online or call 310-575-5050 to schedule your appointment.
Experienced, Skilled and Aggressive Attorneys
With more than 20 years of experience in the textile and apparel industries, we have a strong understanding of your needs when it comes to your business and legal advice. We are familiar with the standards, industry practices and the nuances of the day-to-day operations of knitting companies, dye-houses, converters and clothing manufacturers. We work closely with our clients to give them the representation they need in matters, including:
- Debt collection
- Disputes over the quality of goods sold or services rendered
- Defective yarns
- Poor spinning or knitting services
- Inferior dyeing or finishing services
- Late delivery
- Discrepancies between the approved samples/swatches and the fabric delivered
- Establishing a new company
- Leasing manufacturing or retail facilities
- Contract negotiations
- Stock and equity transactions
- Factoring and financing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Import and export matters
- Label and brand development
- Purchase of a new facility or sale of your existing facility
Consult With A Lawyer | Contact LA Law Firm, P.C.
When you contact LA Law Firm, P.C., we will do more than just filing a lawsuit and playing the waiting game. We will do whatever is legally possible to get your money immediately, such as preventing the debtor from transferring its assets or seizing the debtor’s assets. Contact our firm online or call 310-575-5050 to get the business legal advice you deserve.