Business Sales & Purchase
Knowledgeable & Skilled Corporate Attorneys
BUSINESS SALES & PURCHASE
Whether you are thinking about selling your company, purchasing a new business, selling your shares or buying out your partners, the skillful corporate attorneys at LA Law Firm can help. For more than 25 years, we have helped our clients to negotiate more favorable terms and to make successful deals. We provide legal counsel to our clients in the following corporate law scenarios:
- Purchase or sale of an existing company
- Purchase or sale of the assets and intellectual property of an existing company
- Purchase or sale of shares to existing shareholders or a third party
- Raising additional capital from existing shareholders or through the sale of shares to new shareholders
- Sale of a company’s assets to repurchase a portion of the outstanding shares
- Dissolution of the company
In addition to providing legal advice to buyers, sellers and corporate entities, our corporate attorneys draft all the necessary legal documents to consummate your transaction: share purchase agreement; asset purchase agreement, security agreement; amended bylaws or operating agreement; shareholders’ agreement; and release agreement.
Before negotiating the terms of your agreement or attempting to navigate the turbulent waters of corporate finance on your own, we ask you to give us an opportunity to show you how we can assist you to negotiate more favorable terms and to develop your execution strategy. At LA Law Firm, P.C., we take pride in adding value to each transaction by not only maximizing your profits but by minimizing your risk.
CONSULT WITH A CORPORATE ATTORNEY | CONTACT LA LAW FIRM
To arrange a confidential consultation, contact corporate attorney Donald R. Ramenian online or call our Los Angeles office at 310-575-5050