The experienced corporate attorneys at LA Law Firm, P.C. have extensive knowledge and familiarity with all aspects of California corporate law. Our Los Angeles corporate attorneys can assist you in every aspect of your business and in turn provide you with the legal expertise required to prosper and grow in today’s international economy. We provide business counseling across a wide spectrum of industries and commercial practices.
Proudly Counseling Public and Private Corporations, LLCs and Partnerships in California for Over 20 Years
In particular, our corporate law services include:
- Corporate formation (corporation, LLC, joint venture and partnership)
- Corporate governance
- Drafting bylaws, operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Corporate finance
- Purchase or sale of an existing company
- Purchase or sale of the assets and intellectual property
- Purchase or sale of shares to existing shareholders or a third party
- Raising additional capital from existing shareholders or through the sale of shares to new shareholders
- Dissolution of the company
- Drafting commercial contracts: Import and Export; Distribution; Purchase and Sale of Goods; Licensing; Security Agreements; Letters of Credit; and Shipping Arrangements.
LA Law Firm also represents a large number of corporate clients in their day-to-day business activities. Our clients often find that by consulting with and seeking our advice in advance, they can avoid future conflicts and costly litigations, thereby saving substantial amounts of money.
Consult With A Corporate Attorney | Contact LA Law Firm, P.C.
To arrange a confidential consultation with corporate attorney Donald Ramenian, call our Los Angeles office at 310-575-5050 or schedule your appointment with our corporate law firm online.