Real Estate Litigation
When you are entering into a real estate transaction or are involved in a dispute that requires real estate litigation, it is important to have an experienced real estate attorney on your side. With over 20 years of experience, real estate attorney Donald Ramenian can help you to successfully navigate the treacherous waters of the real estate world.
There Is No Substitute For Experience And No Second Place In Litigation.
We are dedicated to protecting our clients’ interests and assisting them to achieve their objectives in the most efficient manner. When you entrust your real estate litigation case into our hands, we work closely with you to become familiar with the facts and to identify the legal issues of your case. We then provide you with our prompt, honest and practical evaluation of your legal position. Finally, we will craft a tailor-made strategy that would satisfy both your legal and business goals.
Our Real Estate Litigation Practice:
At LA Law Firm, we represent investors, developers, lenders, contractors, landowners, commercial landlords and real estate brokers in a wide range of real estate disputes. In particular, we assist our clients in the following matters:
- General real estate litigation involving residential, commercial or industrial properties
- Property acquisition and sale
- Trustee sale litigation
- Foreclosure litigation
- Quiet title actions
- Lis Pendens
- Partition actions
- Tax sale litigation
- Execution sale litigation
- Title and title insurance disputes
- Disputes involving priority of competing liens
- Specific performance of real property purchase agreements
- Lender liability
- Property line and right of access disputes
- Easements and right of possession disputes
- Adverse possession
- Mechanic’s liens
- Real estate brokerage agreements and broker liability
- Fraud and investment schemes
- Dissolution of partnership or joint ventures
- Landowner liability
- Tenant improvement and common area issues
- Receivership and other provisional remedies
- Construction contracts and contractor-related disputes
We also represent a large number of professional investors who purchase residential and commercial real estate at nonjudicial foreclosure auctions.
While we know that real estate litigation can be both expensive and lengthy, we recognize that effective representation does not require an expensive army of attorneys, but rather just one or two intelligent and capable litigators who know that good results are the product of quality work and dexterity. If it is necessary to go to trial or arbitration, we know how to successfully prepare for and try cases. Our experienced trial lawyers know how to steer the course of litigation, how to beneficially posture a case, and how to compellingly present a case at trial.
Consult With A Real Estate Attorney | Contact LA Law Firm, P.C.
To schedule your consultation with an experienced real estate attorney, contact our firm online in Los Angeles or call 310-575-5050.