Real Estate Development Attorney
The development of any commercial or residential real estate project involves expenditures of significant time, money and other resources. In order to maximize the return on your investment, it is necessary to have an experienced property attorney to guide you through every stage of the development process.
With more than 20 years of experience, LA Law Firm, represents residential and commercial real estate developers across Southern California. We routinely assist our clients to plan their development projects and to avoid land use and other regulatory issues. You can also rest assured that when it is necessary to litigate or arbitrate a legal dispute, our skillful and disciplined property attorneys will be there to protect and advance your interest.
More Than 20 Years Of Experience To Help You Maximize Your Real Estate Investment
While our firm counsels developers at every stage of their projects, our representation is frequently required for several key issues:
- Land purchases: We assist our clients in the identification and purchase of small or large parcels of land for development purposes (e.g. commercial, residential, industrial, mixed-use)
- Land use: We help our clients navigate the labyrinth of permits and other requirements to develop or redevelop land parcels.
- Construction contracts preparation and litigation: We take a proactive, big-picture approach when thoroughly drafting and reviewing the terms of construction contracts to ensure they meet the necessary requirements. We work to anticipate problems and prevent them, but are always prepared to litigate a case when a client has a claim under an existing contract.
- Mechanic’s liens: These security interests are frequently used to ensure compensation for those who perform labor or provide materials in construction projects. We can draft, review and seek enforcement of mechanic’s liens in California, or assist owners to expunge them.
- Completed project sales: We help clients sell completed development projects post-construction (including refinancing and leasing)
Contact LA Law Firm | Arrange A Consultation
To speak with Los Angeles real estate development and property attorney Donald R. Ramenian, call our firm’s office at 310-575-5050 or reach out online.