Business & Corporate Divorce
What is frequently referred to as corporate divorce entails numerous financial and legal disputes during the dissolution of partnerships, limited liability companies, corporations and other enterprises. When significant assets are at stake, parties require disciplined legal representation from a business attorney that can carefully guide them through high-conflict disputes and give them an edge in both litigation and negotiation.
At LA Law Firm, we offer strategic, aggressive business and commercial counsel that those at any stage of a corporate divorce need to come out ahead. Attorney Donald R. Ramenian has honed sharp litigation and problem-solving instincts during more than 25 years in practice. Equally important, he approaches every case ready to resolve disputes as efficiently as possible.
For More Than 25 Years, We Have Successfully Represented Stakeholders During Corporate Divorce
Our business attorneys handle the full range of corporate divorce-related litigation, representing:
- Corporate shareholders
- Members of a limited liability company (LLC)
- General and limited partners
- Corporations, LLCs and partnerships
Among the issues we routinely handle are:
- Full distribution of assets and subsequent dissolution of a corporate entity
- Shareholder buyouts
- Reassessment of previous distributions and recovery of corporate funds before dissolution
- Third-party corporate sales and distribution of proceeds
- Sales and purchases among existing shareholders/members, including cases where it is necessary to bring in a new shareholder/member to facilitate a deal
With extensive experience in corporate divorce litigation, we understand how to devise successful strategies, including collaborating with forensic accountants and other experts whose collaboration can enhance our client’s position in court or in negotiation.
Consult With A Los Angeles Business Attorney | Contact LA Law Firm
To speak with Los Angeles business divorce litigation attorney Donald R. Ramenian in a confidential consultation, contact us online or call our office at 310-575-5050.